Download Overview, Floor Plans, & Brochure (PDF)
Faena House introduces to Miami Beach forty-seven extraordinary oceanfront condominium residences envisioned by Alan Faena and designed by the internationally renowned architects Foster+Partners. It is Alan Faena’s 21st Century vision of true indoor/outdoor living—ingeniously designed and engineered, and meticulously constructed to exist in perfect harmony with its ocean front setting. Breakthrough architectural advances allow panoramic views from ocean to bay with glass walls that open extraordinarily wide to virtually eliminate a division between indoors and out.
Faena House is the first element of Faena District, which is destined to become a new paradigm of the fine art of living. Alan Faena, curator of Buenos Aires’ most successful urban neighborhood and cultural center, has assembled an all-star team of collaborators—from architects and engineers to curators and chefs—in order to create Faena District. This thoughtfully conceived and executed new neighborhood is a private enclave that will be an international nexus for cultural activity and leisure.
In addition to Faena House by Foster+Partners
Faena District includes:
- Faena Hotel by architectural team of Roman and Williams
- Faena Arts Center by Pritzker Prize winning architect Rem Koolhaas and OMA
- Faena Bazaar and Artists-in-Residence center by Rem Koolhaas and OMA
- Faena Park, a state of the art automated parking complex by Rem Koolhaas and OMA
- Faena Marina on Indian Creek
- Faena Gardens by Raymond Jungles
Faena District traverses Miami Beach from the Atlantic Ocean to Indian Creek. Collins Avenue between 32nd and 35th Streets intersects the district. Faena House is perfectly situated on the widest stretch of white sand beach in all of Miami Beach and is just one block from Indian Creek to the west.
Faena District forms a nexus to the myriad entertainment and shopping areas of South Beach yet is a world apart with a more curated and elevated way of life. It is within minutes of the very best Miami has to offer: the world-class shopping of Bal Harbour Shops and the burgeoning Miami Design District shops including Hermès and Louis Vuitton; the dynamic Wynwood Arts District with its provocative galleries and restaurants; America’s economic gateway to Latin America centered in downtown Miami; other exclusive resorts and clubs such as Edition by Ian Schrager, One Hotel, Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, Soho Beach House, Indian Creek Country Club and La Gorce Country Club. On Collins Avenue and 32nd Street, Faena District is easily accessible from both Miami International and Opa-Locka Airport. There has never been a better place, or way, to live in Miami.
Click here to download: High-Res Floor Plan (PDF)
Interiors range in size from 1,307 to 4,730 square feet (121.4 to 439.4 square meters)
Aleros range in size from 420 to 1,516 square feet (39.0 to 140.8 square meters)
Half Floors range in size from 4,243 to 6,399 square feet (394.2 to 594.5 Square Meters)
Half Floor Aleros range in size from 2,727 to 3,887 square feet (253 to 361 Square Meters)
Full Floor is 8,064 interior square feet (749 square meters)
Full Floor Alero is 7,299 exterior square feet (678 square meters)
Faena House offers one to five bedroom fully finished residences with sleek and impeccably detailed interiors and all fixtures and appliances designed or selected by Foster+Partners. Each home has a majestic outdoor living terrace that wraps around its interior, known in Argentina as an “Alero.” The Aleros connect with interior spaces seamlessly through floor to ceiling window wall and sliding door systems custom designed by Foster+Partners and engineered by Permasteelisa to open up to 12.5 feet wide. Purchasers may select from several interior palette options to best suit their own distinct aesthetic for beachfront living. Three one-of-a-kind penthouses crown the residences with the full floor penthouse featuring a private interior elevator and outdoor pool.
- Architecture and interiors designed by Foster+Partners
- Floor to ceiling window wall systems with extra wide sliding panels custom designed and engineered
- Dramatic twenty-seven foot triple height lobby defined by polished black concrete fin walls
- The lobby walls are formed in polished architectural concrete with blackened steel finish for all the lobby doors
- Tranquil pools pass through the lobby area into the surrounding landscape
- Lobby and elevator flooring in polished stone
- 3 passenger elevators with interiors in Bendheim glass and Japanese silk paper running at 500 feet per minute
- Dedicated service elevator running at 350 feet per minute
- Porte-cochère entrance with travertine paved drive
EXCLUSIVE AMENITIES, SERVICES AND ACCESS
Owners will enjoy exclusive access to thoughtfully conceived managed amenities. An impeccably trained, multilingual staff, and private residents’ concierge will look to daily needs and special requests with enthusiasm, expertise and resourcefulness. Faena House owners will enjoy preferred status and access to all hotel services provided by Faena Hotel, currently under construction, as well as all cultural offerings of the district.
*Additional charges and restrictions may apply*
- 24-hour doorman, valet and five-star concierge services
- 24-hour security surveillance
- Secure private underground parking with valet service
- In-house spa with separate men’s and women’s residence sauna and steam room, dressing rooms, showers and bathrooms
- In-house fitness center with direct ocean views, timber flooring, and best-in-class fitness equipment by TechnoGym
- In-house children’s playroom
- Attended private residential beach club (with cabana service)
- Landscaped pool and children’s pool
- Outdoor spaces landscaped to provide delightful common areas as well as more intimate spaces.
THE FAENA GROUP
The Faena Group, founded by Alan Faena is a pioneering business which specializes in the development of new urban environments, experiences and socially responsible projects, anchored by arts and culture that range from residences and hotels to art and cultural spaces.
Since 2000, Alan Faena with partner Len Blavatnik, a business leader with global interests in natural resources, media, entertainment, telecommunications and real estate, have transformed an abandoned stretch of property, the docklands of Puerto Madero, into one of the most valuable pieces of real estate in Buenos Aires.
It includes the Faena Hotel designed by Philippe Starck; the Faena Arts Center, housed in a turn of the last century mill; and a group of residential projects including the most recent Faena Aleph Residences, Foster+Partners’ first venture in South America.
The Faena Group’s success in Argentina has consolidated the company’s expertise in urban development. In 2014, Miami Beach will see the launch of the Faena District – the first phase of the Faena Group’s global expansion.